Forums

1. News & Annoucements

1. News

All the latest news regarding the server.

Developer Notes and WIP features

1. General discussions

Talk about anything related to the game.

Say Hello and Give your Introduction.

Buy, sell, or trade items here!

Looking for a guild? Look here!

Looking for members? Post here!

Ask a question, get an answer.

Returnees' Column

• No posts here yet
      • No posts here yet
  3. Guides

• No posts here yet
    1. 186

1. Off Topic

Talk about anything not related to RO! (keep it clean, though)

Got some artwork to show off? Post it here. Feel free to link to your Deviant Art page.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
    • Check out our NEW PREMIUM COSTUMES for this SUMMER SALE! LUPUS: Middle Costume      ULTIMA WEAPON VII: Middle Costume        ~*~ HAPPY SHOPPING! ~*~   Please continue to support and help the community flourish and leaving us a positive review on RateMyServer.   REVIVALRO - GM STAFF    
    • 🔔 Attention, Adventurers! 🌟 Are you 🤔 facing difficulties playing at full screen on PC with 2K or 4K resolution? I might just have the solution for you! I stumbled upon this fix while troubleshooting my own system and helping some fellow players who encountered similar issues.  ⚠️ Important Note: Before attempting this, make sure to take a backup of your files. While it has worked smoothly on my system, I haven't received feedback from others yet. However, this method should significantly improve your FPS and grant you access to full screen resolutions.  Feel free to give it a try and let me know how it works for you! Your feedback is valuable in refining this solution and helping others in the community.  📺 Click here to see the video: Video Guide on Youtube Download the necessary files here: Download Files Best regards,   Syphon 🚀 RevivalRO「Guide」How_to_play_RO_on_2k_resolution_or_higher.mp4
    • Hello players, In the recent restart, the Easter exchanger NPC is now available at Geffen (193, 117) The exchanger will take select Easter items and award you 1 point per item. For every 3 points, you will have a chance to get either 2024 Easter Goodie Bag or 2020 Easter Goodie Bag. The items it accepts are as follows: Easter Bunnies Earmuffs Easter Bunnyring Balloon 2024 Easter Rabbit Ears Shoulder Chicky (2016) Hoppin' Chicky Wonder Egg Basket Pink Bunny Hat Costume: White Gentle Bunny Hat F (2015) Costume: Black Gentle Bunny Hat M (2015) Costume: Pink Bunny Hair Band Costume: Shoulder Chicky Egg Minihat Lunatic Hat Sunny Side Up Egg Chubby Bunny Gothic Rose Bonnet Rabbit Ribbon Hat Bunny Ribbon Band Tail Hat Miracle Blue Rose Valhalla Idol Costume: Happy Droopy Lunatic Ears There were also fixes and changes made: Super Novice should now retain Platinum skills. Costumes: Manteau of Reckoning, Christmas Scarf and Kitty Bell has been made tradeable. Heroic Astrologer Hat, Eclipse, Christmas Scarf, Candy Cane Hat and Wood Dragon Prince are now working as intended. Blue Eremes Scarf's latent effects now drops exp scrolls when killing normal bio3 monsters. Assaulter card effect changed. New effect: ATK +30. Makes weapon Fire Element. Consumes 2SP per attack. Paper card now consumes 2 SP per attack. Zipper Bear card now consumes 2 SP per attack. Antonio card's auto teleport chance has been slightly reduced. King's Legacy should now work with the old GUILD PACK set.   More future fixes and updates are in the works. Thank you for your continued support. Ragnarevival Staff
    • It seems that some of you are still experiencing issues. I've prepared a new version, 455c, and I'm hoping this one resolves the problems. Please give it a try and let me know if you encounter any further issues. Here's the link to download the new version 455c: https://ragnarevival.com/files/RevivalRO.apk Your feedback is invaluable in helping us improve, so don't hesitate to reach out if you have any concerns or feedback. Thank you for your continued support! 🚀 Don't forget to clear your cache! It saves the old Android file you downloaded incorrectly. The correct size should be 5.39 MB (5,653,901 B). 🔄 if this size matches you don't need to clear your cache!!
  • Topics